Not only does March mark the beginning of Spring but it’s also my birthday month! And this year will be extra special because I get to spend it with my family in the Philippines. That’s right, this coming Sunday I’m leaving on a five-week vacation to get away from the winter weather but mostly so I can see my dad and the rest of my family back in the Philippines. It’s been a couple years since I last saw them…actually the last time was when I had just been accepted into university and now that I’ve finished my degree, it’s time to go back. This would mean that my blog posts are going to be less frequent and understandably, I may not get to post everyday like I have been the past few months. Hopefully you all bear with me but obviously, I’m going to try and write as much as possible.
For now, here are some of my tropical getaway must-haves:
1. I get very paranoid about protecting myself from the sun so I make sure the SPF is high enough.
2. Kate Spade’s new collection is amazing and this sandal just screams sun.
3. I can’t believe I don’t have a bikini in my favorite color. This must be rectified ASAP.
4. I hate how frizzy my hair can get in humid weather so I need help in achieving the perfect surf girl look.
5. This ring from the aforementioned Kate Spade collection reminds me of diving and snorkelling, two of my favorite activities. Plus it makes me feel like a mermaid!
6. I’m the kind of person who likes to match her beach tote with her bikini.
If you’re not going on vacation anytime soon, fret not because after spring comes summer! Hang in there.