Happy St. Patrick’s Day from the other side of the world! Or almost…I’m actually not quite sure where I am exactly, since I wrote this post last week. I’m either on a plane from Japan to the Philippines or I’m already in Manila but in any case I’d like to wish everyone a happy and safe St. Patrick’s Day! Even if this day falls on a Monday and I already celebrated last Saturday with my friends before boarding the plane Sunday, you can still incorporate some green into your outfit and have a glass of green beer after work.
1. Forget ruby slippers, it’s all about these emerald heels. And the best part? They’re $32!
2. This top is a more stylish version of the traditional St. Patty’s Day t-shirt.
3. Perfect transition piece from winter to spring.
4. I love this bag for two reasons, it adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit and it’s called ‘Audrey’.
5. If you didn’t know Aran sweaters were traditionally Irish, now you do. This one is in a non-traditional shade of green because who gives a damn about the rules?
6. I couldn’t not include a four-leaf clover in this list. May this bracelet give you the luck of the Irish! As a bonus, it’s already gold. Pot and rainbow not included.
Celebrate extra hard for me. Happy Monday!