It seems like Toronto never really got its summer this year but I’ve still been wearing shorts, skirts and dresses the past few weeks so I didn’t mind. This past weekend though is the first time I’ve had to don a jacket when going outside. It seems like fall is officially here. So without further ado, here are my picks based on the latest trends from NYFW.
1. Lace is definitely in for fall.
2. Designers were all over the sixties so this dress is on point.
3. Good news for pink lovers, the color is big this season.
4. Another good coat option is leopard print, a pattern that was seen a lot on the runways.
5. The trend I’m probably most excited about is the comfy knitwear.
6. Apparently kitsch is in which is good news for us cute sweater lovers.