Happy Monday! It’ll be November by the end of the week, which made me think about updating my beauty routine for winter. The change of the season means adding a few products to my arsenal that’ll help me battle the cold, sometimes harsh Canadian weather from head to toe:
1. A little something to prevent hat hair.
2. Argan oil + SPF = A winning combination
3. Waterproof eyeliner in case of snow or sleet
4. In order to enhance already-rosy cheeks
5. Chapped lips, begone!
6. A scrub that’s both scrumptious and smoothing.