Happy 2015 everyone! I extended my hiatus from the blog by a week since work got pretty busy with a conference last week. My sister just moved to the city to attend university at my alma mater, Glendon College. We helped her get set up in residence and it got me to thinking of new beginnings and getting ready for the year to come. Here are a few of things to start off 2015 the right way:
1. I have been eyeing this agenda for awhile. I love the look and the fact that it has space for all the books you wanna read, the movies you wanna watch, and restaurants to try.
2. Redecorating our apartment is on our to-do list this year, so maybe I can find a place for this print.
3. The perfect winter-to-spring beauty set.
4. How can you argue with this mug‘s message?
5. The perfect gift to yourself: this classic tote bag.